
Last Saturday was the day/night I had been looking forward to for some time now. Well at least people had been telling me I was excited about. Unfortunately the lead up to the day was turned upside down, and my excitement turned into absolute stress!
HALLOWEEN WEEKEND...My very 1st Halloween in NYC...And I without costume!
Working seven days a week had certainly made getting my costume a challenging task. But with Eloise & myself both costume-less, we utilised every last second of my one hour lunch break to ram-sack American Apparel, H & M & Ricky's.
At last, we both had success!
We met up to get ready together later that night, and I'm sure you'll all agree we both looked AMAZING!!!
Stay tuned for the events of the night....coming soon ;)
Confession - I may have used that photo as well...but I love it! Looking forward to part 2 xx
ReplyDelete